ARender SaaS offerings
ARender possesses two different offerings depending on your specific needs in terms of document processing :
- ARender SaaS : the ARender stack is served as a service
- ARender Rendition API as a Service : the REST API is exposed to your services
ARender SaaS offers an entry point to the browser accessible part of ARender.
ARender SaaS offers 300+ formats of documents supported, in one browser window, one interface. No hardware, versions upgrade costs, we do this for you.
Compared to an installed version you may deploy on your own infrastructure, you can as well be sure to possess the same experience in terms of performance as anybody else using ARender SaaS : all users of ARender SaaS get the full speed of the service, no paywall !
To have access to ARender SaaS, you'll need to have a mean to authenticate your users through SAML 2.0 (see dedicated section for more details). ARender SaaS does not handle the security, so that you keep the control over your documents, we just relay you the login requests.
ARender Rendition API as a Service
Simpler, thus reduced in functionalities, ARender Rendition API as a Service provides to customers who wishes to integrate ARender as a Rendition module onto their existing service a per document, 300+ formats, JSON REST API to transform documents.
Where is ARender SaaS
ARender SaaS is hosted under Google Cloud Platform (GCP) .
We see GCP as a provider of Kubernetes and we avoid to the maximum to rely on any provider specific technologies that we would not be able to run anywhere else.
Our choice of GCP, came first as a choice of reasonable price for our customers of ARender: three years ago we decided to move to GCP to host our demo website as a proof of concept that at this time, GCP was already a viable option.
Since then, we did not receive any interruption of service, or issue, caused by the provider.
We could reliably run Kubernetes in GCP for all those years, and thus plan to continue this way forward.
If you are still reluctant in using GCP as a host for your temporary documents sent to ARender SaaS, we can consider making you an adapted quote on the other major Cloud providers as long as they support a Kubernetes service stack.
ARender SaaS Pricing
ARender SaaS has an unique price for all its customers : 0,007€ per document viewed or 7 € per "user" per month
What is included in the price
By default, the price includes a complete use of ARender features.
You can integrate ARender in your platform to open :
- 300+ document formats
A document at a time * Multiple documents in a folder like view * Compare two documents opened in ARender * Compose new documents from the currently opened documents
All those features are standard in the product, and become de facto standard in ARender SaaS.
This is the first (non paid) option of ARender SaaS. If you do not wish us to store data on our platform, you can decide to block annotations creation for your end users.
If you wish to use the feature, let the default behavior run, and your users will be able to create annotations when the write permission has been given for them on the document.
Annotations are stored following the XFDF norm and serialized as JSON fragments (faster than the old XFDF storage). You can still retrieve them as XML XFDF or binary FDF Adobe standard files using ARender endpoints. The JSON fragments will remain an internal data storage format.
What options can I purchase
ARender SaaS comes with all its standard features, the paid options correspond to the one we can't offer as standard.
- Options that contain paid (licensed) modules
- An example of such licensed module would be an AutoCAD to PDF converter, which often require per server licenses to operate.
- We possess great partners in the field, so we handle the licenses system and offer you the approach as a service
- Options that bring a different business value to the product
- PDF/A document rendering from regular PDF documents is a great and powerful tool for archiving as the trend is to use this format as a replacement for all archives
- Our home made PDF/A module uses advanced techniques to produce both a great quality of rendering without loss, without sacrificing the output file size.
- Additional help to integrate ARender SaaS into your platform
- If you need extra help, outside of regular ARender SaaS support, to integrate your application with us, you can purchase dedicated expert help
- Our team of professional services workers will assist you in realizing the integration in the most optimized, standard way possible
If you’re interested in a 30 minutes demonstration,
We would be happy to talk with you about how ARender SaaS can empower your solution.
It's easy, let's schedule a démo