ARender 4.6.10 Release Notes
- Romain Monte
- 10 Mar, 2022
- Release note
The ARender team presents version 4.6.10 of ARender.
‣ Generic Fixes
- Fixed issue for the Freetext annotation when the edition mode was exited by a click on the top panel.
- Fixed issue for printed documents and downloaded documents with annotations when annotations were not visible because of a redaction placed on top of it. Annotations are now always above redactions.
- Fixed issue for document builder feature when a child document was not known by the cache.
- Fixed issue for document images centered when some pages are larger than others.
- Fixed issue for the visualization of documents having pages with different widths which was requiring constant zoom adaptation by the user.
- Fixed issue for the visualization of e-mails when Thaï characters were not displayed correctly.
- Fixed issue for the name of downloaded documents having a title with Thaï characters.
- Fixed issue for the name of downloaded e-mails having the title of the mail object instead of the mail title itself.
- Fixed issue for images, in e-mails signature, displayed as a new document instead of being displayed in the mail itself.
- Fixed issue for binary documents downloaded with ARender that dit not have any extension.
- Fixed issue for annotations containing Thaï characters that were not displayed correctly on a downloaded PDF with annotations.
- Fixed issue for e-mail subject containing Thaï characters that were displayed correctly.
- Fixed issue for e-mail body containing Thaï characters that were displayed correctly.
- Fixed issue for a txt file not shown because of a NUL at the end of the file.
‣ Generic Features
E-mails body encoding can now be applied to E-mail headers (if the following property is activated: emltopdf.encode.header.with.body.encoding=true).
E-mails header dates are now dependent on the end-user timezone.
E-mails date format is now configurable.
E-mails containing Chinese and Japanese characters are now supported.
- Large improvement of Unicode character support for e-mails.
No specific issues have been revealed by our QA team.