ARender 4.8.1 Release Notes
- 11 Mar, 2022
- Release note
The ARender team presents version 4.8.1 of ARender.
‣ UI fixes
Fix issue when the DocumentBuilder panel was not shown at the startup.
Fix issue when the text into a Freetext annotation was overlapping the annotation borders.
- Fix issue when the wrong ARender interface profile is loaded for a document reopened on another HMI.
- Button configuration with non-local images is no longer supported.
‣ Rendition fixes
- Fix issue for some PDF having blank page instead of images shown.
- Fix issue when an installation of ARender Rendition in Windows without MS Office did not work.
- Fix issue for custom tmp folder not cleared in service mode.
- Fix issue on RHEL 8 when third parties were not installed with the installer.
- Fix issue when the installer did not make the Rendition scripts executable.
- Fix issue when the Broker micro-service was abnormally restarted if one or multiple other micro-services were down.
- Rendition silent installer can now install the service.
- Rendition silent installer can launch the service directly after the installation.
- Helm Chart: Add a PROVIDER_ENVIRONMENT property to choose between standalone and not standalone usage.
Performance and Monitoring:
- Each error message now details what to do, to fix the issue.
- Broker logs were greatly reduced. Performance and Health have now a dedicated log file.
The download page now contains the Rendition installer download link:
Hazelcast configuration is now documented:
No specific issues have been revealed by our QA team.