ARender 4.8.10 Release Notes
- 17 May, 2023
- Release note
The ARender team presents version 4.8.10 of ARender.
Reminder: Multiple major security fixes have been added since the version 4.8.8: if you have not update to 4.8.8 yet, we highly recommend all our customers to update to version 4.8.10!
- Fix an XSS flaw with textual stamps.
- ARender uses 200 MB less memory!
- ARender can now be used with multiple AFP profiles in order to support various AFP documents with the same ARender.
- ARender can now be used with different Alfresco contexts
- More information on our documentation (see Context path handling): https://docs.arender.io/connector/alfresco/
‣ UI fixes
- Fix an issue when the sticky not font style was reset after the save.
- Only when:
- local storage was activated: annotation.use.local.storage
- and sticky not the default color and d font was modified:
- Only when:
‣ Rendition fixes
- Fix an issue when text files were shown as emails, because of some keywords like "Subject" or "From:",
- Fix an issue when specific emails were not shown correctly,
- Fix an issue when a text file attached to an email was not shown,
- Fix an issue when a specific email were shown as XML content.
‣ IBM FileNet Connector fix
- Fix an issue when too high memory was used (fetching class description),
- Fix an issue when ViewOne annotation (INI) annotation save failed.
‣ Alfresco Connector fix
- Fix an issue when an empty folder in SuperAnnotation was created even if no old annotations were present
- Only when the migration of annotation is activated through the property arender.server.alfresco.annotation.migrate.to.new.child.api is activated
‣ JBDC annotation Connector fix
- Fix an issue when some servlets were not accessible using WEB-UI APIs
- DirectOffice optional third party is not compatible with the Linux Rendition installer. It should be fixed in the next version.