ARender 4.8.2 Release Notes
- 02 May, 2022
- Release note
The ARender team presents version 4.8.2 of ARender.
‣ Generic Features
- It is now possible to share cache between ARender UI using Hazelcast technology.
- Add the support of video/mp2p format.
- Handle Unicode content in mails containing RTF format.
- Improve TIFF thumbnail quality.
- Improve rendering of documents having pages with different widths.
- Greatly improve video conversion time.
- Provide a way to hide buttons at the document loading.
‣ General - External libraries' security flaws
Update jackson-databind to version 220.127.116.11.
Update netty to version 4.1.45.Final.
Update owasp-java-html-sanitizer to version 20211018.2.
- Update commons-collections to 3.2.2.
Bug-fix when the position of the Sticky Note's pin moved after the annotation save.
Bug-fix when Link annotations could not be saved.
- Bug-fix when print with watermark failed.
‣ Generic Fixes
Bug-fix when Thaï characters were not shown correctly on mails.
Bug-fix when the annotations were placed behind redactions at the print.
Bug-fix when the annotation edit mode was not exited correctly after a click on the top panel.
Bug-fix when saving failed for an empty Sticky Note.
Bug-fix when some TIFF could not be re-opened.
Bug-fix for specific the Rendition temp folder was not cleaned at the restart.
‣ OpenShift Fixes
- Bug-fix when ARender UI docker images failed to start when a context-path modification where needed.
Performance and Monitoring:
- Greatly reduce logs when users use the zoom feature multiple times in a short period of time.
No specific issues have been revealed by our QA team.