ARender 4.8.7 Release Notes
- 26 Oct, 2022
- Release note
The ARender team presents version 4.8.7 of ARender.
‣ Generic evolution
- The document comparison feature now disables by default the jump to another document by scrolling.
- It can be activated using the following property: visualization.multiView.allow.scroll.document.change=true (More details here)
‣ UI Security Fixes
- Upgrade to spring-core and spring-security-core 5.2.22
- Upgrade to spring-beans 5.2.20
- Upgrade to javax.servlet-api 3.1.0
‣ UI monitoring Fixes
- Fix an issue when ARender did not start due to some metrics tags.
- More details can be found in the technical release note at the end of this page.
‣ Generic Fixes
- Fix an issue when, in some cases, the button download with the compare results was not shown
- Fix an issue when WMF mime type was not correctly detected. Only fixed for the Rendition deployed on Windows environment.
- Fix an issue when GIF files were not open correctly (add a difference between GIF with multiple frames and GIF with one frame)
- Fix an issue when some email files (EML) could not be downloaded (Mail subject ended with CRLF)
- Fix an issue when the download of some email files (MSG) did not have the right extension.
- Fix an issue when multiple thumbs from the source document could not be moved to the Document Builder panel without issue.
- Fix an issue when duplicated bookmarks appeared for multiple documents loading
- Fix an issue when the blend mode did not work correctly
- Fix an issue when the DocumentLayout and DocumentMetadata JS callback were not called for multiple documents opening by JS
- Issue when WMF mime type is not correctly detected on Linux environment.
Technical release note:
- Properties related to metrics are now all disabled by default.
- The reason is to ease the integration process and let the integrator enables or not the metrics that he needs.
- Missing properties for some metrics have been added:
- Property to enable/disable metric export related to the document opening time (ARender UI component)
- Property to enable/disable metric export related to the URL parsing (ARender UI component)
- Property to filter metrics tags from metrics such as system, JVM, tomcat, process, etc. (ARender UI and Rendition component)
- More information on our documentation: https://docs.arender.io/operation/service-monitoring/