ARender 4.8.14 Release Notes
- 26 Oct, 2023
- Release note
The ARender team presents version 4.8.14 of ARender.
Caution: A regression has been identified regarding emails and zip files, where annotations are not being fetched or saved correctly. The ARender team will soon release a fix for this issue. In the meantime, please refrain from updating to version 4.8.14 if you have emails and zip files.
Reminder: Multiple major security fixes have been added since the version 4.8.8: if you have not update to 4.8.8 yet, we highly recommend all our customers to update to version 4.8.14!
- PDF with high-quality JPEG
- Significantly faster rendering of PDFs that include high-quality JPEG images.
- Database storage
- Add PostgreSQL as a supported database for annotation storage
- Supported OS
- Add the support of Amazon Linux 2 OS
- Document visualisation
- Fix the issue when the M-Files document could not be opened in ARender since a security update in ARender 4.8.8
‣ UI fixes
- Fix the issue when the Print All feature was failing for multiple documents
- ViewOne INI format
- Fix the issue when INI annotation was not at the right position in version 4
- ViewOne INI format
- Annotation explorer
- Fix the issue when a deleted annotation could still be visible in the comment explorer
‣ Rendition fixes
- Fix issues when specific e-mails that were not rendered
- Fix the issue when, on Windows 10, HEIC/HEIF images that were not rendered
- Multiple documents
- Fix the issue when the upload of multiple documents was taking too much time to be rendered
- Fix the issue when an unsupported document in a zip was making the rendering slower than it should
- Fix an issue when the installer failed on an offline Redhat 8 OS
‣ Rendition configuration on PDF and E-Mails
- Activate the click on hyperlinks or local file links on PDF and E-Mails
- Since version 4.8.13 and for security reasons, clicks on hyperlinks and local file links are disabled. The below documentation is what you need to activate them back:
- DirectOffice optional third party is not compatible with the Linux Rendition installer.